- Frequently Asked Questions
- Formula Book
- Database of efficiency profiles
- Historic ETC versions:
- SkyCalc Sky Model Calculator
- with advanced Almanac
- command-line interface skycalc_cli
September 17nd, 2018: Version P103.2 released
August 22nd, 2018: Version P103.1 released
SPHERE ETCs (IRDIS, IFS and ZIMPOL):
- Update of the sky conditions including seeing and coherence time.
August 14th, 2018: Version P103.0 released
Sky model in all ETCs:
- Scattered Moon light reduced by factor ≈ 0.83.
- Enabled 4UT mode.
- Adjusted blue detector parameters.
- Updated Narrow Field Mode PSF model
- Added option to calculate the atmosphere temperature
and bolometric radiance.
- Sky background library for fixed PWV now depends on
time and season.